slideshow 1 slideshow 2

ConfigMaker tool for multiple configurations

Like many others I want to have EPG on my satellite receiver and WebGrab++ seemed like great tool.
Since I'm also lazy I don't want to do all the hard work of channel mapping, editing configurations, etc.. over and over again.
Modifying/maintaining one "grab" configuration is not that much of a deal, but problems rise when you have multiple configurations to run. Constantly copy/pasting site keys, updating inis & xmls, checking paths. Unacceptable.
What I also learned was that many others have same problems.


WebGrab+Plus is a multi-site incremental xmltv epg grabber. It collects tv-program guide data from selected tvguide sites for your favourite channels.

Probably not all donating users realise that a rather substantial part of their contribution is lost due to fee. For the most common donation of 5€ , this fee is 10.8% . Until now, we (wg++) paid this fee, so the full (gross) donation amount was added to the user account. But we have decided it is justified to change this. Rather than raising the prices for the currently high inflation, we decided that from May 1 2023 onwards, the amount that will be added to the user account will exclude that PayPal fee.
It is easy to donate amounts including that fee, because the new 'support us' button , shows a separate check box :
  'Add €x.xx EUR to help cover the fees'.
If you check this box, the amount added to your account will be as it was before. A 5€ net amount (5.54 gross) will still allow a 1 year donator status .. etc
Note that the fee is relatively higher for lower donations .. e.g. for 5€ it's 0.54€ (10.8%) for 10€ it's 0.71€ (7.1%) etc.
Thanks for your understanding .. WG++ team
Read more
Docs release

Lots of new and updated things
See page 2 for all that is new .. !!

Read more
Program Release

This beta is built in DotNet 6. It has the same functionality (+ some) as beta 4.2.4

Read more
Program Release

Final stable version build in .NET Framework 4.8 .. Will not be upgraded anymore
For upgrades use version 4.2 or higher

Read more
Program Release

Last .NET5 based version. See changelog.txt

Read more
Program Release

Fix of Brotli encoded WebResponse and a start-time from detail page error

Read more


Brought to you by Jan van Straaten

Program Development - Jan van Straaten ------- Web design - Francis De Paemeleere
Supported by: