New edition V2.0.1 of the manual. ('Maintenance' update of V2.0)
Reflects the new release V2.0.3 of the program.
Just a few additions and corrections.
A list of all the changes are on page 1 of it
And finally we have a cross-platform IDE that fills our needs. Atom is the name. It is highly extensibility and has now a WebGrab+Plus package available.
Documentation is worked on, but currently a small portion of the syntax is highlighted. Updates will follow as new features will be added.
Many users wanted to contribute to the Siteini.pack. Currently this was done through our forum and mail. Keeping the siteini.pack up-to-date this way, is a huge task.
Therefor we have moved a copy of the current version of the Siteini.pack to GitHub (thanks for the tip awiouy). That way, anyone can make pull requests to the pack.
This should make it possible to keep track of the changes in time and free us form the hassle to search for updated/new siteinis.
The link to the repo is: https://github.com/silentbuteo2/webgrabplus-siteinipack
Version V1.57.0 (same as Beta 56.29)
- update : update the V2 version schema
- fixed : when duration or stop without a date component is specified
the date of the next start- and stoptime is sometimes 1 day off
- improved : calculate(timezone=timezone_id) uses start or stop pattern when the element is any start or stop
- improved : error and warning logging of calculate(timezone=timezone_id)
- changed : date time calculation result uses the cultinfo from the siteini (not the currentculture)
- added : default episodesystem "onscreen" if episode pattern is used and no system defined in siteini
- update : new tzdatabase based on tzdata2016f
- fixed : extracting preconditionals when episide pattern has multiple patterns
- fixed : index_episode was processed while applying episode pattern to (detail-) or (subdetail_)episode
- fixed : error that rejected a episode pattern that matched the one element...
MDB postprocess V2.0
The latest WG++ beta 1.56.25 contains a new version of the mdb side of the postprocessor. Here a detailed description of the changes and features:
The biggest change for the user is the new option to match series with the episode number. This besides the already available matching with episode title (sub-title). This allows a series episode to match with a mdb-site (e.g. thetvdb.com or imdb.com) entry of the series episode with either the episode title or the episode number.
Other changes are, defaults settings in mdb.config and the intro of MdbIni types.
This new version of the MDB postprocessor needs the last (also updated) MdbIni's
For more, read http://webgrabplus.com/content/mdb-postprocess-v20-beta-15625
With a lot of small additions of new features. To name a few:
Get it from the download page @ http://www.webgrabplus.com/sites/default/files/download/documentation/Ma...
Program Development - Jan van Straaten ------- Web design - Francis De Paemeleere
Supported by: servercare.nl