You are here

nowplayer.now.com

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
jksmurf
Offline
jksmurf's picture
Donator
Joined: 10 years
Last seen: 1 year
nowplayer.now.com

Hi

This request comes about due to what seems a change of name for an existing site (NowTV HK) as described here in this thread http://webgrabplus.com/comment/20266#comment-20266

The site nowtv.now.com (already has an ini) seems to have morphed into https://nowplayer.now.com/tvguide?lang=en

Could I please ask for the new site to be given an ini please? This will cover nowTV as well.

Thanks a lot.

k.

mat8861
Offline
WG++ Team memberDonator
Joined: 8 years
Last seen: 9 hours
mat8861
Offline
WG++ Team memberDonator
Joined: 8 years
Last seen: 9 hours

mat

I'm sorry but the new ini does not work for me.
Not the from the WebGrab site or Github.
See log.

Typical Error

Quote:

[ Debug ]
[ Info ] ( 2/23 ) NOWTV.NOW.COM -- chan. (xmltv_id=HBO Hits) -- mode Incremental
[Warning ] no robots data found
[Warning ] skipped robots check
[Error ] Unable to update channel HBO Hits
[Critical] Generic syntax exception:
[Critical] message:
[Error ] no index page data received from HBO Hits
[Error ] unable to update channel, try again later
[ Info ] Existing guide data restored!

If you can make nowplayer.now.com work I think this has REPLACED nowtv.now.com

EDIT : NO CONFIG WITH KEYS PLEASE !!

mat8861
Offline
WG++ Team memberDonator
Joined: 8 years
Last seen: 9 hours

i would update the user-agent

jksmurf
Offline
jksmurf's picture
Donator
Joined: 10 years
Last seen: 1 year
mat8861 wrote:

i would update the user-agent

Thank you mat. I am embarrassed to say I missed that there was a change in the nowtv.now.com.channels.xml format.

As reagrds the user-agent I tried these two (seperately) for the user agent setting.

The first is from here: http://webgrabplus.com/documentation/configuration/webgrabconfigxml#conf...
The second from here: WebGrab++.config.example.xml

i.e.

"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; MSIE 9.0; WIndows NT 9.0; en-US)"

and

"Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/79.0.3945.130 Safari/537.36 Edg/79.0.309.71"

Initially, the error remained, but then I noticed that the NEW nowtv.now.com.channels.xml format has en_us# in front of the channel number, so:

This: channel update="i" site="nowtv.now.com" site_id="111" xmltv_id="HBO Hits" etc

Became: channel update="i" site="nowtv.now.com" site_id="en_us#111" xmltv_id="HBO Hits" etc

and now it works great! Hope that helps someone else.

Thank you once again,

k.

Log in or register to post comments

Brought to you by Jan van Straaten

Program Development - Jan van Straaten ------- Web design - Francis De Paemeleere
Supported by: servercare.nl